Title: Manager, Strategic Accounts Development
Reports to: Director, Strategic Development & Marketing
- Secure new Member accounts with focus on medium to large accounts and large independent hotels within guidelines of development fees and transactions fees. Through C level relationships identify new Members key business objectives to drive successful launch and participation ramp-up for post year one “handoff” to Corporate Member support (currently Account Management).
- Based on assigned Spend Penetration initiatives increase current Member account(s) to optimal 80%+ optimal level of participation. Leverage internal resources as identified to help achieve optimal level of participation for both new Members signed, and Spend Penetration Initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Through leads, networking, cold calling, and the Magnet Mail tool, the ability to engage Member at C level in trusting relationship through strategic selling.
- Complete aptitude for utilizing sales presentation materials and sales analytical tools (e.g., Web demo, Master Presentation, email tools, QWS, Market Basket/results, PAR Analysis, PAR Reporting, etc.) to drive sales process and create new Member value for closings.
- Proven ability to collaborate with Member at appropriate levels to determine and develop key objectives/goals for account success.
- Capacity to identify, coordinate and drive “project plan” tied to all facets of ramp-up of new Member Accounts and Spend Penetration initiatives.
- Capability to effectively engage and manage internal resources in positive “team” environment to support new Member and Spend Penetration Initiatives.
- Willingness to work solely through internal hierarchy to complete tasks and develop viable solutions for issues and opportunities tied to managing all facets of role.
Other Key Qualities:
- Strong executive level and personal relationship building skills.Strong analytical skills and above average proficiency with MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to conduct online and in person presentations.
- Ability to follow and drive business process to perform task and reach business metrics.
- Willingness to perform in situations when key deliverables of role are impacted by limited internal resources and/or business formal processes aren’t fully identified.
- Ability to stay focused on task at hand and key business objective identified to achieve company goals.
- F&B experience at property or procurement level desired.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of proven experience in Hospitality Industry and/or related fields.
Other: Expected business travel up to 30% as necessary to achieve goals.